- Any communication or material you transmit to the Site, such as questions, comments, suggestions or the like, will be treated as non-confidential and nonproprietary.
- Penn-Century has not reviewed any or all of the sites linked to this Site and is not responsible for the content or the privacy policies of any off-site pages or any other sites linked to the Site. Your linking to the Site, off-site pages or other sites is done so at your own risk and without the permission of Penn-Century.
- Guidelines for Linking to this Site
If you link to Penn-Century’s site, you agree that you:
- May link to, but not replicate, site content
- Shall not frame or otherwise create a browser or border environment around site content
- Shall not imply that is endorsing you or your products
- Shall not misrepresent you or your site’s relationship with Penn-Century
- Shall not present false, misleading or inaccurate information about or Penn-Century’s products or services on your site or otherwise disparage Penn-Century’s products
- Shall not use Penn-Century’s logos without express prior written permission from Penn-Century
- Shall not include content on your site that is or could be construed as illegal, distasteful, offensive or controversial and shall include on your site only content that is appropriate for all age groups
- Shall not link to an internal page of this Site that is located one or several levels down from the home page or bring up or present content of this site on another site without Penn-Century’s prior written permission.
Penn-Century, Inc., the owner of this Site, will use reasonable efforts to include up-to-date and accurate information in this Site, but makes no representations, warranties, or assurances as to the accuracy, currency, or completeness of the information provided. Penn-Century shall not be liable for any damages or injury resulting from your access to, or inability to access, this Internet site, or from your reliance on any information provided at this Internet site.
This Site may provide links or references to other sites but the owners of this site have no responsibility for the content of such other sites and shall not be liable for any damages or injury arising from that content. Any links to other sites are provided as merely a convenience to the users of this Site.
Your use of this Site is at your own risk. Neither Penn-Century, any of its agencies, nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the Site will be liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, the Site. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the Site is provided to you “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NONINFRINGEMENT. Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you.
Penn-Century also assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, browsing in the Site, or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from the Site.
Although Penn-Century may from time to time monitor or review emails, discussions, postings, transmissions, and the like on the Site, is under no obligation to do so and assumes no responsibility or liability arising from the content of any such locations nor for any error, defamation, libel, slander, omission, falsehood, obscenity, pornography, profanity, danger, or inaccuracy contained in any information within such locations on the Site. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law. Penn-Century will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing to disclose the identity of anyone posting any such information or materials.
Intellectual Property Information
PENN-CENTURY, with logo, are U.S. and internationally registered. In addition, all trademarks, trade names, logos, taglines, service marks, trade dress, designs and products (collectively the “Trademarks”) displayed on the Site, whether marked or unmarked, are registered and unregistered Trademarks of a company or a third party and are protected in the United States and internationally.
Nothing contained on the Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademarks displayed on the Site without the written permission of or such third party that may own the Trademarks displayed on the Site. Your use of the Trademarks displayed on the Site, or any other content on the Site, except as provided in these Legal Statements, is strictly prohibited. You are also advised that will strictly and aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, including the seeking of criminal prosecution.
The materials of this Site are protected by Copyright and Trademark Laws of the U.S. and other countries and are owned by, or licensed to Penn-Century All content of this Site is owned or controlled by Penn-Century You may download content only for your personal use for non-commercial purposes but no modification or further reproduction of the content is permitted. The contents of the Site, including any images, text, executable code, and layout design may not be distributed, reproduced, publicly displayed, downloaded, modified, reused, re-posted, or otherwise used except as provided herein without the express prior written permission of the Legal Department.
Penn-Century neither warrants nor represents that your use of materials displayed on the Site will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with Penn-Century
Penn-Century maintains this Site for your personal information, education, and communication. Please feel free to browse the Site. You may download material displayed on the Site for personal, noncommercial use only provided you also retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained on the materials. You may not, for any reason, distribute, modify, duplicate, transmit, reuse, re-post, or use the content of the Site for public or commercial purposes, including the text, images, audio, and video without Penn-Century’s prior written permission.
All rights reserved. All materials are provided for noncommercial personal use only.